A core part of our ministry is based on courses with small group work.
See the Full list in the menu to the left. Most of these courses are run in London on a yearly basis, some churches outside London also run some of the courses.
Each of our courses consists of:
- teaching from a prepared lesson
- ministry being in God's presence
- sharing how we really are
- prayer in closed same-gender small groups.
- Worship because God’s presence is the healing presence and we need to take our rightful place as creatures and children before Him
- Teaching: because we need correct information and to apply God’s word personally to our own situation
- Ministry: because the ground before the cross is a level playing field and we can each receive from God
- Small groups: because we need to work out our relational issues together not in a vacuum and we need to be known somewhere
- Healing Prayer: because God wants us to share our hearts with Him and not just keep up appearances
Each course will:
- Challenge and deepen your relationship with God
- Provide an opportunity to be open and honest with others
- Help you to understand the roots and healing process of your issue
- Give you words to describe your inner pain and losses
- Open up the power and scope of the Cross in new ways
- Enable you to continue on your healing journey with renewed vigour