A core part of our ministry is based on courses with small group work.
See the Full list in the menu to the left.
Each of our courses consists of:
- teaching from a prepared lesson
- ministry being in God's presence
- sharing how we really are
- prayer in closed same-gender small groups.
- Worship because God’s presence is the healing presence and we need to take our rightful place as creatures and children before Him
- Teaching: because we need correct information and to apply God’s word personally to our own situation
- Ministry: because the ground before the cross is a level playing field and we can each receive from God
- Small groups: because we need to work out our relational issues together not in isolation and we need to be known somewhere
- Listening Prayer: because God wants us to share our hearts with Him and not just keep up appearances
Each course will:
- Challenge and deepen your relationship with God
- Provide an opportunity to be open and honest with others
- Help you to understand the roots and redemptive process of your issue
- Give you words to describe your inner pain and losses
- Open up the power and scope of the Cross in new ways
- Enable you to continue on your personal journey with renewed vigour